1. Rentals must be returned with a full fuel tank. You will be charged $6.95 per gallon of gas or fuel if Annapolis RV Center has to top off the gas tank after you return the RV rental. You do NOT need to refill the liquid propane or water tanks upon your return.
2. Waste holding tanks must be empty and flushed clean. This includes toilet tank & grey water tank. You must not introduce matter other than human waste or RV biodegradable tissue into the toilet. $125.00 fee for tank dumping and flushing will be applied if not complied with.
3. Rentals must be returned at or before the date and time indicated on the rental contract. A $75 per hour late charge for motorhomes or $30 per hour late charge for trailers will apply until 5 PM that day, and thereafter the rate will be double the daily rate. You will be responsible for the full rental amount of the customer that was scheduled to pick up after your rental if you return the unit too late that we have to cancel their rental.
4. Pets are strictly prohibited. Any carpet stains or pet hairs found in the RV will subject the Lessee to the cost of steam cleaning the carpet and upholstery in the entire unit. (A $250.00 steam-cleaning fee will apply). Customer will be responsible for the cost of new carpet and upholstery in the entire unit if the steam cleaning does not remove all the pet or smoke odors or there is any smoke/burn or pet damage to the inside of the unit.
5. No Smoking is allowed inside the rental. If the RV is returned and smells of cigarette smoke, the Lessee will be subject to the cost of steam cleaning the carpet and upholstery in the entire unit. (A $250.00 steam-cleaning fee will apply). Customer will be responsible for the cost of new carpet and upholstery in the entire unit if the steam cleaning does not remove all the pet or smoke odors or there is any smoke/burn or pet damage to the inside of the unit.
6. The rental must be returned completely clean both inside and out. This includes:
- Exterior must be clean and free of dirt and bugs.
- All carpets stain-free, clean and vacuumed.
- Inside cabinets and drawers wiped clean.
- Appliances wiped clean and free of residue.
- Tub / shower, sinks, and toilet wiped clean and free of residue.
- All interior surfaces wiped clean and free of residue.
- All upholstery stain-free and clean.
Upon return, Lessor reserves the right to apply cleaning charges. It is not uncommon for such charges to be in the range $100.00 to $300.00. Lessee understands and agrees that any cleaning or accrued fees arising from failure to comply with the above will result in charges against the security deposit.
We suggest not using the awning. If you return the RV with awning damage, you will be solely responsible for all repair costs.